Accordinew york to the resmi game and player statistics from STEAM, the sourse of players for Counter-Strike: Source has dropped drastically ketika the latest Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is the 2nd paling played STEAM game after Dota 2. The combination of STEAM players from CS1.6 with CS:S merely takpita up 10% of CS:GO. This jernih shows that Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is currently the more popular game in the Counter-Strike series.
Anda sedang menonton: Cara main cs go online no steam
Installing and running a dedicated CS:GO server is not difficult ketika the paling challenging task is actually gettingai enough players to join and play in your server as longi as mungkin or else it would be an empty server without players. One potential way to attract more players to your server is to accept (pirated) non-steam players because the Setti Masterserver statistics shows that tdi sini are more CS1.6 and CS:S non-steam players than the legitimate Steam players.
In this article, we’ll show you how to download and install a Counter-Strike: Global Offensive server in Windows. After installation, you can proceed to configure it to accept non-steam players.
Downloadingai and Installingi a Dedicated Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
1. Download SteamCMD GUI and extract the ZIP file after finished downloading.
2. Run SteamCMD GUI.exe
3. Click on the Download SteamCMD butvolume located in Tools.
4. After it’s finished downloading SteamCMD, click on the folder icon located beside the Download SteamCMD butvolume and extract steamcdm.zip file.
5. Click on the Browser butselang for the SteamCMD path and select the folder wdi sini SteamCMD is extracted to.
6. At Server Configuration, click on the drop turun menu and select Counter-Strike: Global Offensive or Counter-Strike: Source.
7. Mananti sure Login as Anonymous checkbox is selected.
8. Click on the Browser butselang for Server Path. It is best to set it as C:srcds.
9. Mananti sure the Validate Files checkbox is ticked and finally click the Update/Install button.
10. A command prompt window will open and SteamCMD will automatically mulai downloading the necessary files. The download will bawa pulang a while to complete.
When you see a message that says “Success! App ‘740’ fully installed”, that meapagi SteamCMD has finished downloading the necessary files to run a dedicated Counter-Strike: Global Offensive server. You can now close the command prompt window. It is actually sufficient to start a CS:GO server from the Run Server tab in the SteamCMD GUI application. First select the path of the downloaded filtape sebagai as C:srcds, kemudian choose Counter-Strike: Global Offensive or Source from the drop down list, select a map, set an RCON password and click Run.
If you’d linanti to allow non-STEAM users to join your CS:GO server, you’ll need to perform additional steps below. Currently tdi sini are only 2 STEAM emulators which are LumaEmu and RevEmu that can turn your Source Dedicated Server into Non-Steam. You should use either emulator and not both at the same time.
Installingai RevEmu in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Dedicated Server
1. Download RevEmu 06.09.2014 santai and extract with an archiver that supports .7z format.
2. Go to the server folder from the extracted RevEmu 06.09.2014 publikasi and copy rev.ini to the folder wdi sini srcds.exe resides. It should probably be in C:SRCDS
3. Visit this webpage, scroll right to the bottom and download the latest RevEmu release.
4. Extract the latest RevEmu publikasi that you’ve downloaded. Copy Steam.dll, steamclient.dll and the Steam folder from the latest RevEmu publikasi to C:SRCDSin. You may overwrite the original steamclient.dll file.
5. From the latest RevEmu release, go to csgoplatform and copy all the files to C:srcdsplatform
6. You can now run the server linanti tangga using the SteamCMD GUI application and your server should accept non-steam players. If for some unknown reason you are unable to get RevEmu to work with your Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Dedicated Server, then try LumaEmu from the steps below. Mananti sure you’ve removed RevEmu before trying LumaEmu.
Installing LumaEmu in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Dedicated Server
1. Visit this webhalaman and download the latest version of LumaEmu from the attachment at the first post. You may need to download usingi Internet Explorer because Firefox and Chrome blocks all files from the website.
2. Extract the downloaded LumaEmu file using an archiver that supports RAR format.
3. Open the extracted LumaEmu, go to x86 folder and copy the steamclient.dll file to C:srcdsin directory.
4. Go kembali one one level up to LumaEmu main folder and copy LumaEmu.ini to C:srcds.
5. Run the server usingi the tangga command line or alternatively from the SteamCMD GUI Run Server tab.
1. If non-steam players are unable to join the patched server and receive the message “STEAM validation rejected”, tdi sini is a very important registry key that you may need to remove. This is especially true if Steam is instalmemerintah on the server because the registry stringi value is recreated whetidak pernah Steam rupagi to mausai sure that it is usingi the original untouched steamclient.dll rather than the patched steamclient.dll. To remove the SteamClientDll stringi value from registry, simply download the pre-made .reg file from the link below and run it each time before startingai the server.
Download .REG File to Remove SteamClientDll String
Alternatively, you can juga manually delete the SteamClientDll registry stringi from:
2. Both server and client must be running the same version in order for the client to connect to the server. If the server has been updated but the client still rupagi an older version, the client will see the followinew york error message “Server is runninew york a newer version, client version 13477, server version 13478” in the console.
3. It is common to see the message “Your server is out of date. Please update and restart” in the server’s console when the server is updated but still usingai an older version of RevEmu. The only solution is to wait for RevEmu to get updated and kemudian install it on the server for the message to go away.
4. If your server is rejectingai non-steam players with the message “Server only acceptingai connectiopejarakan from game lobby”, type sv_lan 1 in the server console to fix this.
Lihat lainnya: Bagaimana Cara Melatih Vokal Agar Tidak Fals, Ampuh Bikin Merdu
5. Unfortunately a Source Dedicated Server does not support uPNP. So if you are connected through a router, you will need to manually conilustrasi your router to depan port 27015 for both TCP and UDP to allow players from the public Internet to connect to your server. You will have to refer to your router’s menginstruksikan in order to setup port forwarding. Once you’ve done that, run the Counter-Strike: Source server and test the port maju to mausai sure that port 27015 can be found open on the Internet.